Sensational London Breaks for All Fun-Lovers
London breaks are extremely popular not only with residents within the UK but also with visitors from all over the world. Some people enjoy the city for the culture or are attracted to the London theatre breaks, while shopaholics enjoy the shopping breaks for bargains in the high streets or for sightseeing.
London breaks need not go on for weeks as most of the sightseeing and attractions can be done over long weekends.
Many people make short visits to London because they cannot spend too much time away from work or from studies.
Busy business travellers use London breaks as a stop over en-route to other destinations. Excellent transport links from the major airports to London mean that they can spend a day or two in the capital and enjoy theatre breaks, concert breaks, sightseeing breaks or even do a bit of shopping.
London offers so many free and family-friendly activities for kids as well as for adults that will keep everyone happy. These should be ideal during school breaks.
The British Museum, The Science Museum and the Natural History Museum are packed with free and exciting educational ventures.
Plan your London trip properly to save time. For instance, you can visit the Tower of London and the Tower Bridge in one outing.
Then you can visit the Houses of Parliament, the Big Ben, the London Eye and Westminster Abbey in another outing.
Why not take an open top London bus tour which allows you to hop on and hop off to visit all the major landmarks along the route.
London breaks are also excellent for special occasions. Special occasion breaks like celebrating a romantic honeymoon or a wedding anniversary in London will certainly be an event to be cherished and remembered for many a year.
London is a shopper’s paradise, where you can shop till you drop. With over 30,000 retail outlets across the capital, you are bound to bag a bargain or two to make your London shopping breaks worthwhile.
Why not have a sports break in London and support your favourite team. London is a top international sports venue with events like the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, Cricket and Rugby Test Matches, International Football and English Premier League matches, International Gymnastics and many, many more sporting events.
When taking London breaks, don’t forget the vibrant nightlife scenes in the capital. The biggest concentration of pubs and nightclubs is in the West End and Soho. Enjoy a drink or two, and a three course dinner before you move on to the West End theatre scene.
The legandary West End theatre scene is the finest in the world and has something for everyone. London theatre breaks generally include show tickets and hotel room or evening meals. Some packages may even include rail travel for people coming from other parts of the UK.
Eating out is also a great treat. Restaurants in London cater for all types of cuisines to satisfy just about everyone’s taste buds. And if you have some spare cash left over before you leave the city, London has over 20 casinos that will be happy to entertain you.
For your hotel breaks finding a hotel in the right location for your events and activities can save you a lot of time and allow you to see more of London during your London breaks.
Hotels in London
Please return to this site soon for an update of the latest events in and around London. If your friends are planning a trip to London, you can share this page with them by following the instructions at the bottom of this page. Have fun with your breaks in London.
- London Blog
- The London Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to the my-london-breaks.com Web site. Subscribe here.
- Do your Vacation planning early to avoid last minute panic
- A vacation planning checklist will help you organise your vacation better
- Superb London Activities For All Ages
- Let me show you some of the best London activities, including many free ones.
- Sightseeing In London Need Not Cost An Arm And A Leg
- Sightseeing in London including sightseeing tours, river cruises and walks.
- Concerts in London draw the best performers and entertainers in the world
- Concerts in London - buy tickets now, get your concert tickets online
- Magical West End shows including musicals, plays and concerts.
- West End shows, West End Theatre Breaks, Musicals, Plays, Theatre Ticket Meal Deals
- London sports activities for the exclusively fanatical supporters
- London sports, sporting breaks and events in London and sports tickets for sale
- Choosing hotels in London - what to look for
- Hotels in London should have facilities for disabled visitors
- London shopping offers the best shopping experience in the world
- London shopping for seasonal sales and bargains
- The Royal Parks provide open spaces for sports, picnics, walks, wildlife and ...
- The Royal Parks have activities to please everyone.
- London Chinatown Is The Place For A Great Night Out
- London Chinatown is where you can enjoy sumptuous Chinese food without breaking the bank
- London walks take in historical London landmarks, Big Ben, Tower of London,
- London walks including cultural walking tours, Royal London Walks, London museums and Performing Arts walking tours
- Value for money travel accessories for the comfort of savvy travellers.
- Travel accessories, tips and recommendations to enhance your travel experience
- Travel insurance provides peace of mind while you are on vacation
- Travel insurance - do keep an eye on the small prints
- Specials offers and late offers for hotel rooms, theatre tickets, attractions ..
- Where to get special offers on hotel rooms, discounted tickets on theatres and concerts
- About us - My London Breaks
- About Us - my-london-breaks
- London events news brings you the latest news on events in London.
- Latest London events news covering sporting events, cultural evnts, concert events and other London lifestyle events.
- Contribute To My London Breaks
- Would you like to share your knowledge about London? Great, find out how you can submit your story or tip here.